Design / Build
Based in Lexington, our talented and award-winning Design/Build team collaborates with our residential and commercial clients to turn their outdoor dreams into reality. With a registered and seasoned landscape architect working alongside of our project management and installation teams, we create detailed designs using materials that stand the test of time. From the initial concept meeting to the final post installation walk through, we oversee every detail to ensure a seamless process for our clients.
- Landscape Architecture and Design Services
- Certified Healing Garden Design and Installation
- Landscape Planting
- Hardscapes (Patios, Walkways, Driveways)
- Retaining Walls
- Rooftop Gardens
- Patios and Outdoor Entertaining Spaces
- Drainage Solutions
Our Process: Relationship Building
Initial Concept Meeting:
- Before a project begins, our Landscape Architect or one of our Project Managers will meet with the client to get to know them and gain a better understanding of their specific needs, goals and overall vision for their project. This meeting typically involves a thorough analysis of the site and its conditions.
Planning and Design Phase:
- During this phase our team takes what we’ve learned from our client and our site analysis and combine it with our knowledge of plant species and hard materials. The collaborative outcome is a design and plan that fulfills the vision of the client, uses industry best practices and can be executed within the client’s budget.
- Under the communication and supervision of our project management staff, our talented installation teams bring the client's vision to life. We also have a strong network of subcontractors that work with us, allowing us to expand the type of work that we do all while choosing the most qualified craftsmen that will bring the highest levels of quality to the project.
With our team and network, we are set up to bring your entire vision to life no matter how large, small or technically detailed the project is.
Benefits of Hiring a Design-Build Team
- From start to finish we carry your vision in our hands. The same person that works with you on the design is the same person that briefs the installation foreman on the execution. This enables to us to “keep our finger on the pulse” of your project ensuring that it is of the highest quality.
- When working with a design/build firm there is no need for the client to go to multiple organizations to see their needs met. We have the ability to not only design your project but also to implement it. By using our own installation team, working directly with our nursery suppliers, and having a dedicated group of quality subcontractors, we are able to bring real value to the solutions that we offer our clients.
- Sometimes the scope of the project falls outside of the client’s budget. That’s okay! We have the ability to break projects out into phases so that the vision can still be achieved in a timeline that allows the client greater financial freedom.
- Our media of choice for design is plant material. Plant material is ever growing and changing, as all living things do. Sometimes the final vision of a planting plan is not achieved until the landscape matures with time. With this in mind we offer the service of maintaining the landscape and ensuring that the materials are performing to their desired outcomes for years to come.