Landscape Workshop’s irrigation division provides industry-leading installation, troubleshooting, repair, and full system maintenance. Our team of Certified Irrigation Technicians are equipped to handle anything an irrigation system can present from springtime startups to shutdowns in the winter.
Unusually high water bills, excessively wet sidewalks/ roadways, and dying/struggling plant material are all signs that your irrigation system may not be performing at optimal efficiency. Having your system evaluated, not only helps to ensure your system is working properly but also helps to protect the investment made in your landscaping.
- certified irrigation technicians
- installation of new irrigation systems
- additions to existing irrigation systems
- pump and well installation
- water features - waterfalls, re-circulating creeks, etc.
Irrigation System Repair / Maintenance
- startups and shutdowns
- diagnosis and repair of irrigation system issues
- inspections and maintenance
- low voltage landscape lighting
- electrical troubleshooting