Due to our exciting growth, we are NOW HIRING for our Knoxville branch!
- Experienced Enhancement Field Manager
- Maintenance Field Manager
- Crew Members
Why join us? If you love working outside with your hands to create beautiful landscapes, Landscape Workshop is the place for you. If you have a background in landscaping, construction, working outdoors with your hands, and have supervised a crew, your skills will transfer as an Enhancement Field Manager. You’ll be set up for success from day 1. Our success is driven by our people and the customer experiences they deliver each and every day. We equip our team with the resources they need to achieve success, and we reward top performance. Maintenance Field Manager salary is $25k – $35k annually, not including overtime.
Who are we? Landscape Workshop is a full-service grounds management company that provides professional service and expert maintenance for commercial, municipal and residential properties. We have 7 branch offices that cover a large portion of the Southeastern United States, including all of Alabama and Tennessee, parts of the Florida panhandle, as well as parts of neighboring states of Mississippi and Georgia.
Need more reasons?
- Extensive benefits package: medical, dental, prescription drug, vision and supplemental.
- Matching 401K. So you can plan for what’s important – your future.
- Recession-resistant industry.
- Paid training.
- Paid employee referrals. Get paid to work with your friends.
- Paid vacation.
- Vehicle & fuel provided for transportation to all job sites.
- Tools & equipment provided for all projects.
- Working for a financially stable & growing company.
Employee recognition programs including our prestigious Lead Dog Awards and Safety Awards.
To apply for any of the open positions, visit our website.