For over 15 years, General Manager Scott Ragsdale has been running the Landscape Workshop branch in Knoxville, TN. Our customers have peace of mind knowing that our Field Managers have an average tenure of 5 years and extensive knowledge of the area and properties where they provide services. All of our crews wear uniforms, are E-Verified and have passed background checks, ensuring that we keep your property safe. Plus, our team has worked hard to develop strong relationships with our customers. We maintain open lines of communication and are consistent with the services our customers expect.
We aren't limited to one commercial expertise! We provide commercial landscaping services in Knoxville including a wide mix of property types ranging from Class A retail, apartments and retirement communities. In fact, some of Knoxville's notable clients include Siemens, the Pinnacle at Turkey Creek and Shannondale of Maryville.
Not only are our employees committed to excellence, but they are also held to the highest standards of safety and professionalism. All team members are uniformed, E-verified, and required to complete a background check.
Award of Excellence from NALP for our work at the Pinnacle at Turkey Creek
- Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville
- Building Owners & Managers Association, Tennessee
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Knoxville Chapter
- International Facility Management Association, East Tennessee Chapter
- Community Associations Institute, Tennessee Chapter
- Snow and Ice Management Association
- National Association of Landscape Professionals
Branch Manager: Scott Ragsdale
Branch Phone: 865.982.1126
4605 Vie Street
Knoxville, Tennessee 37918